Tuesday 29 May 2012

Summer's here!

Once again I've been a bit of a rubbish blogger for the past week. Partly bacause I have absolutely nothing to show you. I've knitted half of the back of a baby cardigan, the first project I've done with more than one colour, and it's going quite slowly because I keep stopping to admire how beautifully the cotton yarn knits up and how lovely and stripy the stripes are!

I participated in my first craft swap through Craftster recently, the theme was sewing accessories and both me and my partner have sent and are eagerly awaiting our goodies. Pics of what I sent and received will be up as soon as both packages have arrived.

The other reason I haven't blogged for over a week is that summer is finally here, we've had glorious sunshine since the back end of last week and I'm trying to make the most of it since English summers are so unreliable with the weather! Fingers crossed it stays nice until Sunday so me and Ben can go for a picnic.

I've got lots of lovely crafty ideas floating around in my head, so hopefully I'll have some pretty things to show off soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment