Sunday 5 August 2012

A lovely weekend

I've had a great weekend, I just wish it could go on for longer:

On saturday I collected my wedding dress! I'd post a picture but I'm keeping it a secret from the groom until the big day. I can't believe how close the wedding is suddenly - there's only 3 months to go. I really must post those invitations tomorrow.

Saturday evening involved board games, good company and the best shepherd's pie ever.

I received my partner for the Tiny House Swap on Craftster. I was expecting to be making a cute little pastel coloured cottage this week, so I was a little thrown when I got a partner who likes bright colours and doesn't want anything too cutesy. I have a great idea though, and what I like most about swaps is the challenge of using the information given by my parter to design something for them.

We've had some spectacular thunder storms, I don't even begrudge spending 10 minutes getting drenched chasing a rabbit who didn't want to go back into her hutch out of the rain!

And today I finally did something I've been wanting to do for ages, but haven't dared to do - I opened a shop on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RachelStitches

All there is there so far are some felt brooches and a fridge magnet, but I have plans for much much more. Here is my favourite item I listed today:

1 comment:

  1. I love that little tree badge! It's so very sweet.

    Congrats on the Etsy shop! I'm going to check it now :).

    ReplyDelete